- Ann Rigney, interview on “Current Issues in Memory Studies”, Academy in Exile, May 2021. Available online.
- Michelle Caswell, PhD, (UCLA), public lecture Utrecht University, 3 November 2021, ‘Urgent Archives: Enacting Liberatory Memory Work’. Available online
- Ann Rigney, inaugural lecture Belgian Francqui Chair 2020-2021. ‘Stories in the Wild: How Public Life is Shaped by Narrative’. Available online
Ann Rigney keynote, conference Quo Vadis Memory, Tallinn University, 7 November 2020, ‘Materializing Memory and the (Re)Making of Monuments’. Available online
Daniele Salerno interviewed in the Latin America News Dispatch: Available online
- Ann Rigney guest speaker on the Connecting Memories Podcast ‘The Afterlife of Hope: how the killing of demonstrators is remembered.’ All episodes are available to stream at https://anchor.fm/connectingmemories as well as on Spotify (here) and on Apple Podcasts (here). Links to listen on Breaker, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Google podcasts can all be found here.
- Astrid Erll, seminar, Utrecht, January 21, 2020. ‘Literary Memory Activism in an Age of Migration: The Refugee Tales’. Addressed the practice of literary memory activism, using the Refugee Tales (www.refugeetales.org) as an example. The lecture is available on lecturenet.uu.nl.
- El Pais: El poder de las protestas, article on our project, available